Klein Welmoed Luxury Guest House is situated on the 39 hectare Klein Welmoed Wine and Olive Estate, 30 kilometres from Cape Town International Airport in the heart of the Cape Winelands and in close proximity to the historic and cultural town of Stellenbosch and Somerset West. With facilities such as fabulous restaurants, wine routes, golf courses, beaches, hikes and cycling within easy travelling distance, Klein Welmoed Guest House has become a sought after destination for the discerning traveller - a home away from home.
Klein Welmoed Guest House offers accommodation in the Manor House or self-catering equipped Cottages, and all rates include breakfast served in the Manor House while experiencing peace and tranquillity of farm life.
Features of the Guest House:
- Sleeps 24 guests, sharing in total
- Self-catering options
- Rates include a full breakfast for all guests
- Has a large swimming pool
- Honesty bar
- Free Wi-Fi
- Facilities for conferences, functions and weddings
- Wine tasting by prior arrangement only
- Foothills Wine and Olive sales
- Cycles for hire
- Mobile spa treatments available on request
- All rates include a full breakfast
- All rates include 15% VAT
- No lunch or supper is served
- We have an honesty bar where basic beverages can be bought
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking. Please see our cancellation clause
- We have a strict policy of only 2 people per room in the Manor House and 4 people per cottage and/or apartment
- We can sleep 24 people sharing in total
- We do not provide accommodation for children in the Manor House, and children older than 3 years pay full rates.
- We can provide 1 camp cot and 1 high chair, free of charge, to babies or toddlers